1. The machine looked like a large, ________ , old-fashioned typewriter.
2. Mrs. Morris's daughter is pretty and _______, and many girls envy her.
3. Salaries for ______ positions seem to be higher than for permanent ones.
4. _______ to be much chance of our catching him up in the near future.
5.Could _____ have been _____ who helped Sunny get her work done?
6. Some 25,000 people were reported ______ in the ever recorded worst earthquake in Iran, which occurred late this month.
7.______ that no one was ever prepared for it.
8. It was dark and cold. They had to find a house ____ and some wood ____.
9. One of the most important social problems of today is _____ jobs to the unemployed
10.Why are you always making the same mistake? Think of _____ I told you.